Check Phone Messages
All sitters should check messages left on the phone and follow up with the appropriate response: sometimes a call back, sometimes an email, sometimes a message to a member of the WPG team.
Filling out sales sheets (the 4-part gallery sales form)
When filling out sales sheets, be sure to keep these parts of the process in mind.
- When making a sale, be sure to press hard so all four copies are printed, legible and contain all information.
- Be sure to include the date. This is important for quarterly sales and tax forms.
- The top white copy should be retained and copy given to the buyer.
- Try to keep sales sheets in sequence. This helps with bookkeeping and tracking.
- Do not throw out a sales sheet if you mess it up. Just write VOID and keep in box with other completed sheets; then start on again on a new sheet. That way we can be sure nothing is lost.
Thanks for all your efforts in making gallery sales. Following these practices will help out with all the reporting and follow up involved with making this a successful gallery.
—Ron Meick, July, 2017