Welcome to Marian Osher’s ongoing posts about the business of art and marketing.
These Taboret posts are a “take what you like and leave the rest” business of art and marketing resource for WPG Members. Sorry, you need a password to read the articles.
Click the links below to read the posts. More are to come!
- How to Write a Press Release
- Where to Post Your Press Release Online
- Pricing Artwork to Sell
- Build Your Collector Base with Artist’s Business Card
- Maximize Your Contact List
WPG Members are seasoned and talented artists with years of art-making experience. But we can all learn more about marketing, promoting, and selling our art. This will benefit the Gallery collectively, as well each member as an individual.
Where will this information come from? I will draw from my own experience, running a design and consulting business for many years, as well as what I have learned from marketing my 22 solo shows.
I will continue to broaden my knowledge about art marketing. Each month I will create a Taboret post for the Members Only Pages of the WPG website related to topics such as:
• marketing strategies
• promoting your art
• engaging potential buyers
• closing sales
• sales follow-up
• networking tools to broaden your client base
• listing opportunities
• broadening your exposure on the web
• art-block busters
• prioritizing your art and marketing
• pricing art
• writing more effective press releases
• copyright issues – how to protect your art and still share it